* SGI FREE SOFTWARE LICENSE B (Version 2.0, Sept. 18, 2008)
* Copyright (C) 1991-2000 Silicon Graphics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice including the dates of first publication and
* either this permission notice or a reference to
* shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS
* OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* SILICON GRAPHICS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
* Except as contained in this notice, the name of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
* shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or
* other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization from
* Silicon Graphics, Inc.
** Author: Eric Veach, July 1994.
int __gl_memInit( size_t maxFast )
/* mallopt( M_MXFAST, maxFast );*/
mallopt( M_DEBUG, 1 );
void *__gl_memAlloc( size_t n )
return memset( malloc( n ), 0xa5, n );<--- Allocation with malloc, memset doesn't release it.